First Check Out Our Tutorial Video
Where to Start
- Have fun.
- Be honest. We put lots of money and effort into marketing books, we need you to help choose the best. So be honest, have high standards, and be yourself.
- Give constructive criticism, not just criticism.
- Try to chat it up with people and respect them.
- Authors aren’t allowed to see, comment, or be part of a group reviewing their own book.
- Please, don’t swear or use capital letters.
- No self-promotion of books, unless it is in the proper forum.
- We have a no tolerance policy, one strike and you are out.
In case you want to :-). I will give you a list of the emoticons here.
Just add a colon before and after to get them to work. For example, write cry. One colon before :cry. One colon After, cry:. And you get 😥
Here’s the list of the colon emoticons: bye, good, negative, scratch, wacko, yahoo, heart, rose, whistle, yes, cry, mail, unsure.
Here are some more for fun too, just remove the spaces: ; – ) : – ) : – ( B – )
If you want to suggest an emoticon message: Bookkus