- Women’s Fiction
- Literary Fiction
- Science Fiction and Fantasy
- Crime, Mystery, Thriller
- Before January 20th
- Before April 20th
- Before July 20th
- Before October 20th
You can submit at any time, but you manuscript will only be shown in the 3 months following the next submission deadline.
Please read our guidelines and fill in the forms that follow.
- We will remove your book, submission and review group at any time, if you request.
- We only accept professional manuscripts from professional authors.
- Books must be formatted properly. Please see our manuscript formatting guide.
- All submissions must be edited, have a strong command of the English language, and be free of grammatical errors.
- We only accept full manuscripts.
- We accept submissions from authors who are already self-published (you may not promote your book in our site while it is being reviewed).
- Write a synopsis. The synopsis should be comprehensive and intriguing without giving away the whole story. Think book flap; 8-10 sentences, no subplots. Rule of thumb: describe your story in 25 words or less and go from there.
- All books must be complete (books should be above 45,000 words).
- Bookkus shows your entire book to the community.
- Books are removed from our site after receiving a low amount of reviews (not enough interest) or low star ratings. Then we send you feedback.
- Authors will maintain the entire copyright of their work.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited.
- We do not accept inappropriate, offensive, or objectionable content. (no erotica, sorry!)
- Please send the file in .doc, .docx, .rtf. DO NOT SEND A PDF.
- We only accept English language submissions.
- You may only submit 1 book at a time.
- If you as an author join the book reviewing community, under no circumstances can you comment on a review of your book. Even if the review is designed to damage. If you believe one of the reviews against you is unfair or unwarranted please message management: main[at]bookkus[dot]com. Commenting negatively on a review may result in immediate removal of the book from the site and banning of the author on a permanent basis.
- Bookkus reserves the right to deny any manuscript submitted with no reason being given. We review all manuscripts for grammar, spelling, and readability. Manuscripts below acceptable levels will not be accepted.
- Submission guidelines may change at anytime and we may ask for additional information or documents.
- Do not send your only copy.